Brazilian woodcut prints
Dinneen, Mark (2001) Brazilian woodcut prints, United Kingdom, Kegan Paul, 148pp.
Full text not available from this repository.
1. Introduction: Historical development of popular woodcuts in Brazil, their relationship with popular poetry and their situation now.
2. Religious Images
3. Political and Social Affairs, National and International
4. Daily Life in the Brazilian North East
6. Adventure, Romance and the Magical
7. Comic and Satirical Themes
|Keywords:||art history, hispanic studies, Brazil, Latin American studies, South America|
|Subjects:||F History United States, Canada, Latin America > F1201 Latin America (General)
N Fine Arts > NE Print media
P Language and Literature > P Philology. Linguistics
|Divisions:||University Structure - Pre August 2011 > School of Humanities > Modern Languages
|Date Deposited:||05 Jun 2007|
|Last Modified:||27 Mar 2014 18:03|
|RDF:||RDF+N-Triples, RDF+N3, RDF+XML, Browse.|
Actions (login required)