Living standards, social identities and the working class in England, c.1945 – c.1970
Young, Hilary (2008) Living standards, social identities and the working class in England, c.1945 – c.1970. , Open University Archive
Full text not available from this repository.
University of Manchester and Warwick University
• Conducted 20 full life oral histories to explore the construction of working-class identity in post-war Coventry and Liverpool.
• Managed the transcription and deposit of data with Qualidata Archive, University of Essex.
• Liaised with community, museum and art organisations to promote and work collaboratively with on the oral history project
• Designed and created a web blog to disseminate the oral history to a wider audience other than academia and piloted public deposit of memories www.voicesofpostwarengland.com
• Managed two Access databases to record sociological dataset from the 1960s.
• Further dissemination of findings through symposium, conference papers and journal articles.
|Item Type:||Monograph (Project Report)|
|Subjects:||H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
D History General and Old World > DA Great Britain
|Divisions:||University Structure - Pre August 2011 > School of Psychology
|Date Deposited:||10 May 2010 13:26|
|Last Modified:||02 Mar 2012 11:53|
|Publisher:||Open University Archive|
|RDF:||RDF+N-Triples, RDF+N3, RDF+XML, Browse.|
Actions (login required)