Putting workfare in place: local labour markets and the New Deal
Sunley, P., Martin, R. and Nativel, C. (2006) Putting workfare in place: local labour markets and the New Deal, Oxford, Blackwell, 230pp.
Full text not available from this repository.
Series Editors' Preface
List of Figure
List of Tables
1. Locating the New Deal
2. The Geographies of Worklessness
3. Local Disparities in the Performance of Welfare-to-Work
4. Welfare to Work in Local Context
5. A Geography of Mismatch? Employers, Jobs and Training
6. Localising Welfare to Work?
|Subjects:||G Geography. Anthropology. Recreation > G Geography (General)
H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor
|Divisions :||University Structure - Pre August 2011 > School of Geography > Economy, Culture, Space
|Accepted Date and Publication Date:||
|Date Deposited:||16 May 2005|
|Last Modified:||31 Mar 2016 11:29|
|RDF:||RDF+N-Triples, RDF+N3, RDF+XML, Browse.|
Actions (login required)