Coleman, James and Klapper, John (eds.)
Effective Learning and Teaching in Modern Languages.
London, UK; New York, USA,
Full text not available from this repository.
||Comments --> Effective Learning and Teaching in Modern Languages offers insights from the latest research into learning and teaching a language, and also outlines innovative teaching techniques, covering all the critical subjects including:
* the demands made of students and staff in modern languages
* the Four Skills: assessment, grammar, vocabulary and translation
* technology-enhanced learning
* residence abroad
* subdisciplines such as business, area, cultural and literary studies, and linguistics
* professional development.
Providing both a clear overview of the discipline and a wealth of techniques, practical advice and useful resources, this book will be welcomed by lecturers or tutors new to the profession and experienced lecturers wanting to keep up with the latest developments and improve their students' learning.
||P Language and Literature
||University Structure - Pre August 2011 > School of Humanities > Modern Languages
||19 Apr 2007
||31 Mar 2016 12:19
Actions (login required)