Shenoi, R.A. and Moy, S.S. (eds.)
Advanced polymer composites for structural applications in construction,
London, UK, Thomas Telford, 544pp.
Full text not available from this repository.
The use of fibre reinforced polymer (FRP) based composite materials is set to increase to meet demands for improvements in construction processes. The science and technology associated with this subject are advancing at a rapid rate.
This volume of papers from the ACIC 2002 conference covers the application of FRP in concrete structures, metallic structures, concrete cylinders and columns and walls and pipes. It is the direct result of a collaboration between engineers and researchers who convened specifically to exchange ideas and promote the safe and cost-effective use of FRP for structural applications in construction.
* Application of FRP to concrete structures
* Application of FRP to metallic structures
* Application of FRP in concrete cylinders and columns
* Application of FRP to walls and pipes
* Analysis amd design
* All-composite structures and materials issues
* Case studies
Actions (login required)