Living standards, social identities and the working class in England, c.1945 – c.1970 Open University Archive
Full text not available from this repository.
University of Manchester and Warwick University
• Conducted 20 full life oral histories to explore the construction of working-class identity in post-war Coventry and Liverpool.
• Managed the transcription and deposit of data with Qualidata Archive, University of Essex.
• Liaised with community, museum and art organisations to promote and work collaboratively with on the oral history project
• Designed and created a web blog to disseminate the oral history to a wider audience other than academia and piloted public deposit of memories www.voicesofpostwarengland.com
• Managed two Access databases to record sociological dataset from the 1960s.
• Further dissemination of findings through symposium, conference papers and journal articles.
Actions (login required)