Wrigley, Neil and Lowe, Michelle
The globalization of trade in retail services - report commissioned by OECD trade policy linkages and services division for the OECD experts meeting on distribution services , Paris, FR OECD Trade Policy Linkages and Services Division 38pp.
Restricted to Registered users only
Aims and Background: In this retail sector study commissioned by OECD to inform the expert meeting on distribution services to be held on November 17 2010, the aims are to:
* explain how and why the retail sector has internationalised its operations over the past two decades and the characteristics of that process;
* highlight current and potential future trends in the internationalisation of the sector;
* consider how trade, investment and regulatory policy have shaped and continue to shape the international activities of retailers;
* assess the importance of e-commerce in international retailing and any potential restrictions on its development;
* assess policy areas and measures which might be included in the retail part of a services trade restrictiveness index (STRI).
||OECD Experts Meeting on Distribution Services.
Contact email address N.Wrigley@soton.ac.uk
|17 November 2010||Published|
||13 Dec 2010 09:54
||18 Apr 2017 03:32
|Further Information:||Google Scholar|
Actions (login required)